Friday 11 May 2012

Ragley and the Blood Pressure Pills


Yesterday we finally managed to escape and set forth on Mill May. It turned out to be a long day. After loading enough stuff to last us 3 years not just 3 months, time of departure was delayed due to my incompetence, as I missed my last doctors appointment (I failed to transfer all my appointments from my old works phone to the new Blackberry, very done that before, big slap on wrist) so had to make an emergency appointment as I only had 2 weeks of pills left.  
Pulled pins about 1:30 with the intention of stopping at Willington but by 5:00 we were knackered so we are currently at The Ragley Boat Stop.
My intention is to get the blog out in the evening after we moor but we were in bed full of steak and ribs by 8:30. 5/10 for effort, must try harder.
Short hop today as we intend to have dinner in the Dragon at Willington.
No Photos could not find the camera until this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment