Monday 9 April 2012

I Hate the M5!


We have just returned from our long weekend away at the Forest Inn Hexworthy Dartmoor. The inn is run by old fiends from Donington so we had a few to many beers when we arrived on Friday. In fact we had a few to many beers all weekend. The only down side to the trip was the traffic on the M5 at Bristol. We have arrived home to find an invoice for the boat work which means it is all finished so we will see her in all her glory tomorrow. Cant wait! 
Sorry about the Forest Inn photo it is a split tone HDR image but the only photo I could find.
The Forest Inn Hexworthy

All in all it has been a busy time since I finished work. The wedding I photographed last Thursday went well if a little stressful, as it was my first wedding on my own. A drunken weekend with James, Irene, Dave, Julie, Swiss, Kelly and Jo. Now we have the boat finished so I will have trouble sleeping tonight. 
Its a hard life!

No comments:

Post a Comment