Saturday 14 April 2012

I'm with Maffi on this one

I have just read Maffi's Post "Every Once in a While" commenting on the item in the May issue of Canal Boat Magazine.
The vast majority of people we have come across on our travels have been respectful of the waterways, and of other users of the waterways. They have been helpful, friendly, social, and, in general our journey has been made richer by their company.
All I ask of people is that they pay there BW license and they treat us as they would expect to be treated.
If you have more time to cruise than I have, well lucky you.
If you have more money than me, so be it, I have enough for my needs.
If you have more skills than me, great, I hope you will help me out if you see me stuck somewhere.
You wont have a better boat than us because we love TM, as I am sure you love your boat.
The majority of us are happy to calibrate other peoples achievements, but a small number of our communty view the world through green eyes, seeking to deny people of that which they cannot have themselves. SHAME ON THEM!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris

    I've just found your blog when looking at my google analytics statistics. you blog is also now on our own blog list.
    We look forward to reading so of your previous posts.

    All the best

    Tom & Jan
    nb Waiouru

    ReplyDelete