Wednesday 4 April 2012

Today is the start of the next stage of our lives!


Today I finally finished work at FAL. Food Analytical Laboratories started life almost 6 years ago when myself and five other partners started a food testing business. In July 2011 FAL metamorphosed when we sold the business to Intertek ( a very large international testing company). After a short earn out period, it is now time for me to move on.
FAL's 6 year journey had some large ups and downs but the journey was made so much richer by the friends I left behind today. I am sure their future and the future of FAL is much more secure now it is owned by Intertek.

Tomorrow I am photographing a wedding at the Priest House. Friday we are off down to the Forest Inn on Dartmoor for a few days to see old friends and probably drink to much. By the time with get back Andy and Darren will have the boat finished and ready for us to finish kitting out. We have a big event in Castle Donington to organise on May Day, then on May 8th we set sail on our odyssey of unknown length and destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment